2016-08-06

The Kauphy Place, Willetton

I am appalled at the service of this place. It is a disgrace to even call it a place for eating. I ordered a meal and I waited for over half an hour whilst everyone else finished their meal at my table. During this time I approached the waitress twice and asked what the delay was, she told me that it was a busy time during the lunch period. I then approached a waiter and he told me that I had in fact not ordered the dishes and accused me of not paying the full amount for my meal even though I had a receipt. He then said I had ordered other dishes which had already been delivered to the table even though I hadn't eaten. After that he said he will go and check again with the kitchen and he didn't appear for 10 minutes. I approached the waitress and she apologised and said she'd make sure that my meal came as she's the one who took my order, even though she said she would check before, obviously she hadn't. Later the waiter told me that the docket had been missed. I will never step foot at this place again and I advise others not to come to this place as there are so many other places around here that are better, unless you want to be accused of lying and bad service. The food that came out was cold and I had to ask for my food to be heated. Biriyani was too dry. All the condiments for Wada and Dosa's are the same. I saw another table return their Dosa due to it being a wrong order. The place is chaotic and unorganised.


The Kauphy Place Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments: